Sunday, October 5, 2008

Inspirational Songs

Here is a list of inspirational songs I put together for the "down times".

For everyone of us, there are these times when even the strongest feel beat up, times when we lose our energy, we feel as if we cannot keep going.

These are times when you feel as if the whole world is against you; these are setback times. I talked to you recently and you told me how difficult life is.

For you, for me, and everyone else, I put together these songs. Not to change your destiny, but to tell you that you destiny is in your hand. God gave you talents, it is up to you to use them.

I hope these songs inspire you. Listen to the songs and read the lyrics.
"Keep your head high", "it's is a beautiful day", "don't let this cold world bring you down," your life is "unwritten."

Let us know if there is a song which is not listed here and that inspires you...

a.l.

5 comments:

Beudean said...

Thank you, the writer of this blog, for these songs. I would like to add to this list:

U2 - Running to stand still
Reamonn - Supergirl (it works only for girls!;))
One Republic - All Fall Down
Coldplay - Till Kingdom comes
Ayo - Life is real
Keane - Love is the end

And probably there are other songs, but if there are not in my mind right now, it means they are not so important. ;) Thanks again.

P.S. A technical issue: "Touch the sky" is not working.

Beudean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ayemi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ayemi said...

thx, I will fix the problem

Beudean said...

Sorry that my previous comment appeared two times, but I'm not sure what happened... but I'm sure I did something wrong in managing the technology :D