Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Andrew Mwenda: Let's take a new look at African aid

Along the same line with what I have previously written about foreign aid in Africa, I would like to share this video with my readers.
Andrew Mwenda is a journalist from Uganda. He talks about Africa's development and the role foreign aid is playing.
In this provocative presentation made during a TED conference, Andrew Mwenda invites his listeners to take a new look at Africa. I won't comment on it, just watch the video...And if you still have some minutes, go back and read, if you haven't read it yet, my previous post "Book Review: The White man's Burden"



Hey! Also...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY READERS!!!

Ayemi L. @ http:www.ayemil.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Beudean said...

Extraordinary speech and I support most of his comments/ideas.

Off-topic: Was Bono there? :)) I heard his voice :)))) And BMW is my favorite car (118D). :))